Monday, December 17, 2007

Deleting

Lately I’ve been really into deleting.
Emails, email addresses, phone numbers, photos, old letters I’ve saved…and actually most of my closet.

Anything I don’t need, I’m quickly getting rid of.

One thing I REALLY don’t need to hang on to are things that make me feel bad or stir up old ghosts. That’s where deleting the phone numbers, emails and photos come in. I don’t need to see numbers in my phone of old friends that I always call first and it takes months to get a call back. I don’t need phone numbers of my ex’s family members. And I don’t need ex-boyfriends or flings contact info anymore either. It’s trouble to have anyways.

This might sound bitter, but it isn’t. It actually seems really positive.

Get rid of stuff that makes you feel bad. That should be obvious.

No comments: